Free Domain Names @ .co.nr! The Weekly Ramblings of Jordan Payne: Regarding recent events.

Saturday 27 June 2009

Regarding recent events.

Had a huge ruckus with my mum last week because it was her birthday on the same day as fathers day. I bought her a present but not my dad (Oh noes, he doesn't get a present for the made up fucking holiday EEK!). The real reason was that I had no money which is her fault anyway for not giving me any when she knew full well there were 2 holidays coming up. I had £15 to spend.

Enough of that, I was feeling really lonely all week because school is over and my friends call for me once every blue fucking moon. I remember once they didn't call because I was too far away, yet they called for the dude that lives opposite me. Lying bastards.

In other news, Michael Jackson died this week after a miscalc from his doctor. This marks the first time he's been fucked over by anyone over the age of 12. I do appreciate MJ's talent but I just don't like any of his music. Or for that matter, his sense with money. He spent $7 million (a world record) on the video for Scream. I could pay Barry Nix £50 (that's about $80) and get him to make a better CG space ship.

Ah fuck yes! I just looked in a draw and found the USB stick I've been looking for for weeks. Now I can finally transfer my shit over to my good comp.

(Jordan~)

No comments:

Post a Comment