Free Domain Names @ .co.nr! The Weekly Ramblings of Jordan Payne: Procrastination

Thursday 2 July 2009

Procrastination

Went over to my cousin's house in Osset today. When I got there I found her doing a rather shitty job of washing her mum's car. Things happened and not much later we were all drenched in water. At one point we played wet hide and seek, where you have until the other person has finished filling a bucket to hide somewhere on the street. She took so long I got bored, wrote "Glen Ramsey is a Penis" (if you're reading this from the endorphin forums, that's Doget, he goes to school with my cousin) on the van I was hiding behind then snuck behind her and tipped the full bucket in her face.

In other news, yesterday I got totally bored of trting to find whatever the hell evolves into Lucario in Pokemon Diamond and I just went out to buy Action Replay DS instead. I quickly went from a pokedex of 149 seen to a National Dex of 493 caught. The only downside to this is that i can no longer get some of the legendaries. So far I have Shaymin, Dialga, Giratina and the Lake Trio. Does anyone have a clue how to get Darkrai?(I have the card, I just have no ida what to do, the inn is still locked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment