Free Domain Names @ .co.nr! The Weekly Ramblings of Jordan Payne: Today Marks the Beginning

Friday 28 August 2009

Today Marks the Beginning

Okay, so my fucking internet once again ruined the thursday blog tradition, but I don't care. It only took me 5 minutes to hunt down the word file so I'm not bothered.

------------

Today is the day when I give a big fuck you to my teenage years and break down the door to adulthood with a battering ram full of napalm. Yes, today I got my GCSE results.

Walking down to school, I was expecting to be mentally shitting myself with fear, but I was surprisingly calm. I guess my subconscious just wanted the waiting to be over. On the way there I saw my ex-girlfriend and for the first time I didn't feel I wanted to try again with her. I guess this is growing up.

Not many people were there to pick up their results yet when I arrived, it's better that way I guess. I just went up and took mine. They were even better than the results I wanted, not only did I have the 5 GCSEs I needed to get into college, I managed to get the full Diploma in Digital Applications award worth an extra 4.

So now the question is, what do I do at college? I have 4 subject spaces to fill. I guess Maths, IT and Science easily fit the bill, but what about space number 4? Who knows what I'll choose for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment