Free Domain Names @ .co.nr! The Weekly Ramblings of Jordan Payne: College Life or Make Me Famous

Thursday 3 September 2009

College Life or Make Me Famous

My new life at college begins on Monday, but yesterday was when it really hit me, because it was induction day. Basically, I went in, they checked my results, asked me if I wanted to change subjects (I said no, my choices are maths, IT, physics and chemistry) and then gave me my ID card. Naturally, the picture on this made me look like Homer Simpson. I wish people would get with the tech age and at least get a camera with the fucking colour in check.

The rest of the day was spent going to McDonalds with friends, then walking home in the met office's idea of a barbecue summer (ie, the worst rain i've ever fucking seen)

Speaking of the tech age, I installed a new app in flock so that this blog gets posted in blogspot and wordpress at the same time. Might sound lazy... but ehh, I can't be bothered multi tasking.

Now onto other news, I showed my friend Josh my blog last week. He reckons that it's good (oh, pshah) and that he can get me known if he gets enough people to give me shameless plugs. Good luck with that Josh, good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment