Free Domain Names @ .co.nr! The Weekly Ramblings of Jordan Payne: Here Comes College Life

Friday 18 September 2009

Here Comes College Life

I swear I'm going to fix this internet connection soon, my router is an outdated BT Voyager supplied to my dad by AOL. Need I say anymore?
--------------------
Well' it's been 2 weeks at college now and I'm finally starting to get used to it. The free periods system is a good idea, but I almost certainly get bored within the hour. My main hangout is student services, with some people who are even more insane than I am. I love it!

I realised today that everyone who I made friend with in the last 2 weeks are the polar opposite of me: a stoner, a sport type, 2 gay guys, a punk rock chick and a lesbian. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

In other news, I broke the zip on my jeans, anyone care to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment